Links: Garb & Sewing
Your links to all thinks garb and sewing related. Be sure to see the other Link pages for fighter or equestrian specific sewing links.
- Folkwear Patterns - A few of these can work for SCA garb
- Period Patterns by Mediaeval Miscellanea -
- Reconstructing History -
- Thorny Rose - varrying selection of dyed raw silk noil for as low as $6/yd
- CorsetMaking.com - eyelets, boning, corsetry patterns, trim, twill tape, h&e tape, etc
Clothing & Costume Links
- Sophie Stitches - one Confed members research database for SCA period costume info.
- The Costumer's Manifesto - A ton of compiled historical clothing links, sorted by period.
- La Cotte Simple (14-15th C.)
Jewelry & Accessories
- Sophie Luck Jewelry - Handmade accessories by Confed's own Sophie LC, purchase or custom made
Other Related Links
- Larsdatter.com - for lots of links on just about anything you can think of in the Middle Ages